It is our mission to be the cyber security partner of choice. First and foremost, it is about building transparency and trust in cybersecurity in a way that enables our customers, employees, and ecosystem partners to achieve their business goals in a long-term, sustainable manner.
What we do
The DGC creates targeted partnerships with industry, government, and business to cultivate a cyber ecosystem in which we:
- solve complex cybersecurity challenges through technical innovation and our new partnership models that leverage the entire value chain
- holistically consider all aspects of cybersecurity
- offer customized and professional solutions and training
- provide sound and professional advice to our partners and independent consulting to policy makers
- focus on high standards and comprehensive protection, including cyber insurance.
As a competent partner, we bring german as well as international companies and public organizations to the next level of security awareness and make them pioneers in the field of cyber security.
Our journey started in 2000. Back then, as an IT service provider we served many local companies for whom we implemented individual solutions for web design, web hosting and general IT service. After a few years, this business model evolved further towards IT security in the form of penetration testing, which became the core business of the company after 2015.
In the following years, we established a reputation by performing penetration testing and IT forensics for various financial institutions and critical infrastructure operators in Germany and Switzerland.
In 2018, we launched our first software cyberscan.io® , automating penetration testing and IT infrastructure monitoring.
The company is independently managed by the sole managing partner Matthias Nehls. Our headquarters are located in Flensburg, in the far north of Germany.