Blockchain Developer (m/f/d)
Who are we?
- We are an international, fast-growing tech company in the field of cyber security
- We manage the risks of digital transformation and thus make new value creation potentials realizable
- We love to experience the new, exciting and unpredictable aspects of this ongoing journey of growth
In doing so, we all have a clear focus: to make our contribution to the success of the company.
What do we offer you?
- A secure and exciting job in an innovative and fast-growing tech company in the cybersecurity space
- A great and heterogeneous team with a wide variety of backgrounds and strengths
- Your individual balance between office, home office and business trip
- Focusing on your strengths to fully develop your potentials
- Flexible working hours
- Everyone promises you a good working atmosphere, here you get it.
- Good ideas are not only welcome, but may even be implemented
- 25% participation in your pension plan
Your tasks with us:
- You collaborate in the conception, implementation and further development of the application
- You create a backend with direct connection to latest blockchain technologies
- Development of Dapp's for the Web3.0 ecosystem
- You actively participate in the technical and functional elaboration of the architecture
- At least 2 years of experience as a Solidity Smart Contract developer
- At least 2 years of experience in backend development
- In-depth knowledge in developing, deploying's and running a Dapps in production on an EVM based Chain (Fantom/Ethereum)
- Good experience in using smart contract development tools / frameworks such as Truffle, Hardhat
- Experience with DevOps tasks like CI/CD pipelines, GCP, Docker
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Focus on high code quality and test-driven development
At one of our locations in Germany or in the home office, we are looking forward to new colleagues who would like to complement our team full-time with their innovative ideas and fun at work!
Are you curious? Then we look forward to receiving your application. If you have any questions, please contact Robert Schneider at firstname.lastname@example.org or +49 461 995838-81.