Penetration Tester (f/m/d)
Who we are
- We are an international, fast-growing tech company in the field of cyber security
- We want to enable our clients in taking advantage of the opportunities offered by digital transformation
- We are a diverse bunch of boundless enablers with a variety of backgrounds
- We love to experience the new, exciting and unpredictable aspects of this ongoing journey of growth
- We find the right individual balance between office, home office and business travel for each employee
In doing so, we all have a clear focus: to make our contribution to the success of the company.
This is what you get to do with us
- Conducting penetration tests on internal and external IT infrastructures at our partners' and customers' sites, both at the network level and at the application level
- Writing pentest reports as well as reporting and supervising the evaluation and presentation of the results to the customer
- Close cooperation with other security and IT departments
- Development of own scripts/tools to facilitate your daily work routine
Who you are
- You are already an experienced pentester and enthusiastic about what you do
- Your knowledge of IT networks, operating systems and programming languages will help you to get in everywhere
- You know the most common IT security solutions by heart
- Ideally, you own an OSCP or equivalent certification
- You are a creative mind and can articulate yourself well
- You are comfortable with traveling up to 50% of your working hours
- You are incredibly good at creating pentest reports and presenting them as well
- The "icing on the cake" would be if you can do it in English as well
- HackTheBox is your playground to learn new skills or to try yourself out
What’s it like with us
- We have removed all hierarchical levels because we do not believe in them
- We do not have fixed working hours anymore, because we all know our common goal
- We are an ego-free company - because it's about the cause, not about us
- We grow fast and are constantly on the move
- We are all involved in the company, if the company is doing well, we are all doing well.
- Everyone promises you a good working atmosphere, here you get it.
- Whoever has an idea with us, puts together a team and implements it
- Because we live and love freedom, diversity and innovation
Feel free to include a link to your GitHub/HacktheBox/TryHackMe account with your application so you can impress us.
You are interested in joining us and would like to become part of our team? Then send us your online application - or even your speculative application - today by email to Bewerbung@dgc.org. If you have any questions, please contact our HR Manager Robert Schneider (Tel: +49 461 995838-81).