Fully Qualified Lawyer/Legal Counsel/In-House-Lawyer/Research Assistant (f/m/d)
Who we are
- We are an international, fast-growing tech company in the field of cyber security
- We want to enable our clients in taking advantage of the opportunities offered by digital transformation
- We are a diverse bunch of boundless enablers with a variety of backgrounds
- We love to experience the new, exciting and unpredictable aspects of this ongoing journey of growth
- We find the right individual balance between office, home office and business travel for each employee
In doing so, we all have a clear focus: to make our contribution to the success of the company.
Who you are
- You have achieved a degree (first and/or second state examination or comparable) that you are proud of
- For you, IT is not a character from a children's movie and you understand the importance of digitalization for the world
- Ideally, you have an increased interest in and/or initial experience in the areas of cyber security, data protection law, and labor law. If not, we will train you in these areas
- You offer something unique that enables you to help shape our growth and that makes you too good for the fate called "law firm", which is quite common for lawyers
- You are looking for a company that gives you the chance to fully develop and grow with it
- You do not mind when and where you work, because you never lose sight of the goal
- This is why you think that exactly your personality is still missing in our team
What’s it like with us
- We have removed all hierarchical levels because we do not believe in them
- We do not have fixed working hours anymore, because we all know our common goal
- We are an ego-free company - because it's about the cause, not about us
- We grow fast and are constantly on the move
- We are all involved in the company, if the company is doing well, we are all doing well.
- Everyone promises you a good working atmosphere, here you get it.
- Whoever has an idea with us, puts together a team and implements it
- Because we live and love freedom, diversity and innovation
If you are interested, please send your application (incl. CV and certificates etc. in pdf format) via email to Ferdinand Grieger (firstname.lastname@example.org).