DGC AG news at a glance
We keep you up to date – with the latest news of DGC AG and on developments in the field of IT security.
All Press Releases
- The two leading IT service providers are pooling their expertise to provide customers with comprehensive protection for their IT infrastructure and software systems. DGC and Cisco are thus addressing the growing threat to companies from the Internet. DGC is pooling its expertise as a leading provider of cyber security and data protection with the know-how …
- Karlsruhe, May 31, 2022 “School hacked,” “Student accounts hijacked,” “Student data public” – these are the headlines in the media when schools are affected by a cyber attack or data breach. Data security is one of the most important aspects when it comes to the topic of educational digitization, but it still confronts schools with …
- Top performance and a keen awareness of security and cyber threats unite TSG Hoffenheim and DGC. Good reasons for a long-term partnership. Cyber security concerns us all: Strong partnerships and holistic security concepts against cybercrime have never been more important. Because: Targeted attacks and data espionage threaten critical infrastructures and cost the German economy billions …
- The Flensburg-based company opens new offices and calls for applications for a total of 56 positions In December 2020, DGC moved to new offices in Flensburg and the new location in Berlin. DGC is an IT security company and focuses on detecting and assessing security vulnerabilities to protect companies from hacker attacks. The services and …
- DGC uses its software cyberscan.io® to discover thousands of websites (23,395 domains and 41,252 subdomains) affected by an already known vulnerability in the so-called “.git directory”. In total, 6,927,416 domains and subdomains from Germany were scanned with extended routine scans. The problem here is a faulty configuration of the web server, which allows unauthorized persons …
- We are all affected by this exceptional historical situation – the COVID-19 crisis shows the world its weaknesses. Globally, this opportunity is now being actively exploited by cybercriminals and hackers, because crises and trends are often the basis for manipulation tactics, such as malware attacks, social engineering and phishing. Cybercriminals seize the opportunity Currently, it …
Other News Offerings
Do you want to know more about the DGC AG? Do you need picture material or are you looking for an interview partner in the IT security sector? We look forward to receiving your inquiry:
Chief Marketing Officer
Phone: +49 461 995838-21
Follow us on
Subscribe to our newsletter on the topic of cyber security
With our Cyberletter you are always up to date – about vulnerability reports, current IT threat scenarios and other relevant news from the field of cyber security and data security.